I think my parents had a blast! and had quite a cultural experience for sure. I made sure of it. ;) Don'tworry they survived. The traffic was a little hard to get used to but i will say that my parents did great trying Egyptian food and riding the metro! We took some great pictures! We saw the pyramids of course and went down into one. We rode camels!
We went to the Egyptian museum and rode a felucca (sailboat) on the Nile.
We saw the Hanging Church and the cave churches and the Greek Monastery in Old Cairo.
To celebrate my dad's birthday we went to Hard Rock Cafe in Cairo!
We went to Sharm El Sheikh and i finally got some good Vitamin D in my skin! We went to the Khan El Khaleeli (which is the popular market place here) on our last day and mom bargained away! Overall a fantastic trip! and i am so thankful for my parents! Hope you enjoyed the pics!
ally
Lyrics I'm Humming:
She's Only Happy in the Sun by Ben Harper
1 comment:
Oh mom and dad Wesley!!! I am so excited to be in your shoes in less than a week!!!!! Wooot wooot!
Post a Comment